Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best LIP MOISTURIZER to get SOFT supple lips?

price does not matter to me.Best LIP MOISTURIZER to get SOFT supple lips?
I have the world's worst lip problems. So bad that I receive lip treatment products for gifts as a hint that my lips look bad and I need to do something about it. I have tried everything, and my sister finally found a wonderful product for me. I prefer the original (blue), but have been unable to find it. I did find a flavored/scented version (Aloha) (orange), tho, and it works just about as good. You can find it in the medicine area (under lip treatment) or maybe with the beauty products. It does not color your lips, but it does wonders for my rough, dry, chapped lips! And it is only about $1.00!!!!!!!!!!! (I have spent a fortune on 'good' lip products that do not work!) Try it at night before bed and by morning, you should be good to go! Good luck!


P.S. I have stocked up for years to come because I am so excited to finally find something that actually works for me!!!Best LIP MOISTURIZER to get SOFT supple lips?
maybelline.
Burt's Bees
Vaseline...works great for everything. I have always used it, and then I saw it on the Tyra show, she uses it too.
aveeno lip blam = amazing


try this http://www.amazon.com/Aveeno-Lip-Conditi鈥?/a>
you can try sleeping with vaseline's petrolium jelly on your lips @ night. then when when you shower, wet your towel with warm water, then rub it on your lips. then continue with pet. jelly or your choice of moisturizer.
s.c lip cooler
Burt's Bees original chapstick. It smells and feels like mint.
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles