Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Naturally soft lips?

Do you have naturally soft kissable lips (you dont use chapstick or anything)? I do!





And only comments that pertain to the question (NOTHING MEAN!). And im bored, thats why im asking this.Naturally soft lips?
Yes I do.Naturally soft lips?
I am addicted to have something on my lips. I always have chapstick or lipstick on them!!!!!
Nope. I have to use chapstick and I have to ';brush' them with my toothbrush in the morning to make them softer...
i don't think many people do naturally.


they may say they do but the probably dintt
uuhhh. no . this is kinda creppy. i use chapstick.....yeah.
Well, my lips are always soft, but it could be my excessive use of burts bees chap stick. i mean, its so tingly.
i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles