Saturday, June 26, 2010

What brand of lipgloss or lipstick have the most great smelling smell and makes lip soft and yummy?

What brand of lipgloss or lipstick is the best? Can you also tell me where to buy them in Washington?What brand of lipgloss or lipstick have the most great smelling smell and makes lip soft and yummy?
Burt's Bees.What brand of lipgloss or lipstick have the most great smelling smell and makes lip soft and yummy?
Try American Girl Conditioning Lip Shine. You can get them at Bath %26amp; Body Works. They keep the lips moisturized and shiny, and they also smell and taste great!
Mac Lipglass (smells soooo good)
OOH OOH I KNOW!!!! smackers: splash'n shine
Neutrogena came out with an excellent shiny, apricot tasting lip gloss. it is SO good and really moisturizes too. You can purchase it at walgreens, walmart, target, anywhere, really.
GOLDIE LIP GLOSS FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!
I like Naturistic in Strawberry :-P
I use Blistex Herbal Answer for lip gloss. It doesn't leave my lips feeling gooey like normal lip glosses. Plus it leaves my lips really really soft.
I use Blistex Fruit something- I can't remember the name- they come in a pack of three and smell fabulous. They also really help with chapped lips. :)
Avon's Dew Kiss. Its a chapstick but adds shine. Only 99 cents!! Worth its money.
I just discovered Maybelline at Target-it's in a burgandy case and comes in many good colors, plus it's reasonable. It smells nice and tastes nice. I also like the Burt's Bees brand of glosses, as well as the ones at Bath and Body Works.
Try naturistic. It usually taste good, smell good and make your lips feel wonderful. I'm known as a lipglosslover. Walmart and most drug stores sell that brand. Naturistic
I'm in love with stila lipglazes
You have many choices! Here are a few of my favorites:





MAC - Lipsticks and lipglass both smell like vanilla.





Urban Decay - Lip gunks (gloss) are all different scents %26amp; very yummy! My fave is Big Bang which smells like Cinnamon. Other scents include cherry cola (Kiss), apple (Gash), mandarin orange (Midnight Cowboy), and many others.





Lola - Lip gloss smells like mint.





Lancome - Juicy tubes come in different scents.





Stila - Lip glazes are all different scents (Strawberry, Watermelon, Vanilla, Blackberry, etc. usually fruity scents).





Bath %26amp; Body Works make some interesting ones, and for drugstore options, I like the smell of L'Oreal Color Juices.
Victoria's Secret has a new lip gloss. It's called beauty rush. It's very soft, shiny, and comes in many colors. I love ';Piece of Cake';.It smells just like a cake with frosting. It has a hint of pink ice looking glaze that looks hot and juicy on your lips. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles