Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i make my lips softer so that u can get prepared for my first kiss?

I want to make my lips as soft as possible b4 i kiss my girlfriend next week. I want them to be soft and moist so she will enjoy it even more. How can i accomplish this?How can i make my lips softer so that u can get prepared for my first kiss?
Use a gentle skin exfoliate per week to exfoliate your face and lips. Then use blistex or carmex on your lips each night before bed. Also, you want that first kiss to be special so make sure your breath is fresh. Keep a toothbrush, paste and dental floss in your purse. Or else carry gum with you. If you know its coming, run into the restroom and do a quick brush. Be sure to brush your tongue. If you get taken by surprise, try the gum thing. Good luck. A first kiss will always be remembered. Make sure he is the one you will always want to remember.How can i make my lips softer so that u can get prepared for my first kiss?
Wal-mart chapstick.


It's called Soft Lips chap stick. It comes 2 in a pack and is about $3. Well worth it. It's moistens and softens!! :D


You can usually find it in the medicine isle where they keep the kid cold remedies and stuff. :)
Carmex and licking your lips about 3 times a day so they stay mousiturized.......
You use some lip balm,buy from a grocery store near by, and after you use it alot
why r u such a liar? youve been saying that your gonna kiss her (and slap her butt) for the longest time. just stop lying or do it already!
invest in a good lip balm. drink water to keep your lips moisturized,.
ummm... chapstick... duh!
chap stick xD
lick them
burt's bees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles