Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make lips soft and smooth correct way?

1)Get about 1 tbs. of white sugar and put it in your small dish.





2)Get enough warm water in your dish to make a paste with the sugar and mix it up with your finger.(should the sugar dissolve completely??)





3)Take your sugar mix and gently rub it on your lips with your finger for at least a few minutes





4)Take a warm washcloth, and gently wipe it off your lips





is this method effective? should it be done everyday? should i do it when i'm going to bed or anytime will do??Make lips soft and smooth correct way?
I put some sugar with my face cleansing so i cleans my face and exfoliates it at the same time. So basically I've only ever used sugar for getting the dead skin off my face.





Since it's supposed to get rid of dead skin i think it should work. Since everyone has a little bit of dead skin.





No the sugar shouldn't dissolve completely, if it did it wouldn't get rid of dead skin.


No i don't think it should be done everyday, maybe every 2nd or 3rd day.


I'm sure you can do it any time, but i think it should be done before bed or in the morning.





You should get some lip balm it's supposed to moisturize your lips to make them softer and also appear softer.Make lips soft and smooth correct way?
I've never tried that but I always use the really good chapstick and vaseline. Just rub the vaseline on at night and wala! in the morning they should be soft and ready for kissing :) you could always try that and see if it works. and the sugar might have to be dissolved? idk, sorry!
dont let sugar dissolve completely. I believe it is. do it everday and any time is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles