Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you have soft lips? Or rough ones?

I think mine are in between. Dont really know. Has someone told you that you have soft lips before%26gt;?Do you have soft lips? Or rough ones?
Soft %26amp; full


ps great advise you gave half an hour ago about changing avarter i gave similar plus said he was the stupid loser . Merry ChristmasDo you have soft lips? Or rough ones?
they're chapped rite now, but they're usually really soft
i think mine is an in-between too...
soft lips...i have angelina jolie lips.......at least i like to think so lol.....
soft and pretty good kissers
I don't know , I believe that they're soft
I have dry rough ones...
Rough until I found out how useful chapstick was, now I'm soft and supple.
ya why do u wanna to know about ours lip!there noting to do with u!!!%26gt;_%26lt;
There Soft and Yes Ive been told they were soft....Yet Im not in bed yet LOL I think its because Im allways wearing lip gloss. LOL I LOVE LIPGLOSSSSS!!....ok Now I am really going to bed.
no noone's told me that i have soft lips, ever. i hope they never do because it would be slightly freaky anyway.





mine? soft when moisturised, if not rough - ish. very smooth, anyway.
LOVELY AND SOFT WANNA TRY THEM OUT`??
Yea someone said mine feel like pillows. I have big lips.
Um well first I want to know why you want to know...
How would I know,I've never kissed myself.
i have very soft lips!!
hehe mine r sofft! hehe my bfs wuld kno xD





~*~*~from the girl who changes her bf as often as she changes her clothes~*~*~*~*
Soft, I think. Someone told me I have kissable lips before...whatever that means. lol
really really soft. I make sure of that. I have a nightly regimen of exfoliating them, and I always have some sort of lip balm, usually Carmex on them.
My partner ,love's my soft baby lip's ,a nd my Son like's my kisses too'; that's all.
Yes I have soft lips and Yes people have told me that many times b4.
Soft, but I like the thought of between yours
i have no idea...everyone rejects my lips...they have never been in contact with anything but food, water, and a flute
They're soft and pink.
soft
most definately soft...love my lip balm





i always get told i have soft lips, hand and arms...lol go figure!
i use chapstick all the time, so my lips are extra soft.
soft


unless it's winter
yep! many times!


:)


i brush my lips when i brush my teeth, this makes them super soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles