Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm 18 & my sister is 15. I want to give her her soft lips one long & deep kiss. Is it taboo?

That seems a little lez, but thats just my opinon , if she doesnt find it totaly, nasty , gay and freaky then go for it.I'm 18 %26amp; my sister is 15. I want to give her her soft lips one long %26amp; deep kiss. Is it taboo?
ewww dude thats grossI'm 18 %26amp; my sister is 15. I want to give her her soft lips one long %26amp; deep kiss. Is it taboo?
Yes! What are you thinking? You can get turned on that way and that leads to incest! And what you are wanting to do is called contributing to the delinquency of a minor and you could go to jail!
leave your sister to me ill not only kiss her ill **** her brains out
go ahead and do it, ........SICK ***!!!!!
what the hell are you thinking??????????? you are dicusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to go to jail!!!!!
It is VERY taboo, and not a good idea for many reasons. Doing this could destroy your family. Find another girl to kiss.
That's pretty kinky, it most certainly is taboo
She is probably adorable but cmon, its your sister.
.........without comment.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles