Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a chap stick that will make my lips soft permanently what can i use that won't stop being soft after.?

i am African AmericanI need a chap stick that will make my lips soft permanently what can i use that won't stop being soft after.?
Hello. Well I use aloe vera vaseline whick is great. But I guess you just need to try lots of different ones, as the outcome will be different for everyone. Good luck xI need a chap stick that will make my lips soft permanently what can i use that won't stop being soft after.?
you should try Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. it is great and now it comes in a mint flavor. i had the worst painful chapped lips and it cleared them up in a day. now i use it all the time to keep my lips soft and prevent chapping :) TRY IT !
For the ultimate hydrating lip balm use Rosebud Salve from Sephora. Its a staple of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles