Saturday, June 26, 2010

What kind of chapstick makes your lips the softest?

Im using this Blistex Spa Treatment stuff right now, and I have to keep reapplying it over and over.





I guess the cold is making my lips dry, but usually chapstick in general kind of drys out my lips anyway.





What kind of chapstick do you think would make my lips the softest?What kind of chapstick makes your lips the softest?
if you can find it, ';sea and ski ';brand ,lip saver. it's the best., goes on easily and lasts. look for a product with lanolin.. really keeps the lips moist and soft. it used to come in a great mint flavor. the old standby, vaseline is ok, but it has a drawback. it can keep any bacteria and viruses in contact with your lip tissues. if your lips are cracked at all, you could end up getting an infection or cold sores. you may also try anbesol ointment to help your lips heal. it will also help your lips retain moisture and softness. if your cuticals get dry and sore, lip saver works well. also corn huskers lotion, rubbed in well.What kind of chapstick makes your lips the softest?
I agree with the person above, Vaseline is a very good skin treatment formula. I usually use it before I go to bed as it make my lips REALLY soft when I wake up! In the day %26amp; evening I prefer chapsticks that give my lips a tint so I use Nivea lipbalms with pink tints, their really pretty and they make my lips feel soft and plump. Try to avoid a very sticky or cheap barnd as they never really work if your looking for long term effects! Hope this helped :)
I have two favorites that I use often. Vaseline or Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. You can get both at Wal*Mart. I put it on each night before I go to sleep to help prevent my lips from becoming chapped. When I wake up, they are soft and supple. The mint in the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is very nice and cools your lips too.
There is actually one called Soft Lips, and it totally lives up to it's name. it gives your lips a tingly minty feel, too. It's great.
Burt's Bee's products are excellent. The product is a lip balm. It comes in clear honey or many different colors. It is available at health food stores or cheaper at Walgreens.
I USE ';SOFTLIPS';. ALSO, TRY EXFOLIATING WITH A TOOTHBRUSH ONCE A WEEK.



softlips is a miralcle-they sell them in pretty much all drugstores.there r many flavors to choose from. : )
just plain Vasline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles