Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If brad pitt didnt have those soft buttery lips would he still be in movies?

he cant actIf brad pitt didnt have those soft buttery lips would he still be in movies?
I never really understood people's obsession with Brad Pitt?


He's not that great is he?


*holds hands up to protect face before somebody slaps me*If brad pitt didnt have those soft buttery lips would he still be in movies?
i've never thought about his lips but I guess he still would be in movies. He is a half decent actor and is good looking, so I see no reason why he wouldn't still be acting if he had hard chaffed lips! lol


now that I think about it..he and Angelina must LOVE kissing each other, both having soft buttery lips...hmmm.
He has soft, buttery lips? Who knew. I'm indifferent to him.
Only if his way were bought in.
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles