Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i make my lips supa soft?

ok my lips are not like chappedor dry but they are not soft~an thats what im really goin for~but i have no time to go buy anything~so what can i use ~that i alredy have at home~so please help~an please dont tell me to do the toothbrush thingHow do i make my lips supa soft?
Mary Kay has a Satin Lips thing you can get that has a tube of what amounts to an exfoliating mask for your lips that you leave on for 10 minutes and then wipe off with a warm, wet cloth, and then smear on their lip balm.





A good at home version would be to take some regular granulated sugar and add just enough water to make a paste of sorts. Rub it on your lips and let it dry (about 10 minutes) then wipe off with a damp cloth. Then smear on Vaseline (the old-fashioned kind that comes in the jar).How do i make my lips supa soft?
I do this for about 2 days a week and my lips stay soft for a couple days at least. First, use blistex or chapstick if your lips are chapped. Then, use your finger and just gently rub your lips and rub them together as well to get rid of dry skin. After 30 seconds or so of that, genously apply vasaline or chaptstick. Go to sleep like that. When you wake up, your lips will be kinda soft. put a little bit more vasaline or chapstick on them, then get dressed or whatever and by the time that is dry, your lips with be super soft!
theres a toothbrush thing? anyways, what i do i pinch my lips a little, not hard, and put some lip gloss on it. :D





if you dont have lip gloss, use chapstick. :D
Vaseline.It works mericales.
Use an nail file - one of the softer ones - use it very gently, but it will exfoliate and leave you very soft
Use moisturizer on them. May plump them up and make them softer. I am guessing.
i was just going to say the toothbrush thing lol


use heaps of balm, helps when my lips go cracked and yuck
regular chapstick EVERYDAY
just put vasoline or chapstick on them for a couple of days, they will turn out smooth
usally i hear girls say they use lip balm and then put lig gloss over it eiter one will work by them self.
apply vasaline on your lips before you go to bed and just sleep with that on
I heard supa glue works
lol well try vaseline. i put that on my lips and they stay really soft or lotion!
sleep with vaseline on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles