Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to keep my lips soft!?

ok so my lips aren't chapped but the are dry and no i don't have any dead skin on them (i exfoliate all the time)





but i always put on lip balms (burt bees , soft lips , blistex , carmex Vaseline you name it!)





my lips are soft when i have lip balm on but any time i dont have lip balm on my lips are dry!





i think its because i have no nateral oils in my lips anymore because i wear to much lip balm!





i drink LOADS of water so what else can i dooo?How to keep my lips soft!?
Ok how i keep my lips soft i take an old tooth brush that has never been used get the toothbrush wet and gently rub the toothbrush on my lips after and a 60 seconds or less i stop and dry off my lips and put on chap-stick (don't use 2 much chap-stick or it won't work) (:How to keep my lips soft!?
suck alot of chap stick. thats what i do my boyfriend can tell a difference. he thinks im 2 cute for him when i do it too.
well what i do is every time i brush my teeth, a lightly exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush, and then put on an SPF moisturizing cream to keep them from getting burnt. THEN apply the chapstick :)
that is coz some r like u in gene their water level in body low..or..medical explanation...


use natural lip balm..thats good and maintain water level of ur body


normally we need to drink 1 cup of water for every 7 kgs..


eg- if u are 49kg u need to drink 7 cups of water per day..





here is a good way to keep lips soft..





take some bee wax and add lemon juice little to that and apply your lips.many times u can..


this is the best way to get rid of that and i have proves...


good luck
You can buy lip conditioner from MAC with SPF 15 It works great for me :) Hope this help
Here are 2 websites that talk about it.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2161941_lips-sof鈥?/a>





http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0鈥?/a>
Try covergirl wetslicks, it the best %26amp;%26amp; try MAC lip glosses, they work wonders on yur lips!!!
aquaphor


bees wax chapstick
You may be acidic
Well.. You try weting ur lips when never you think about your lips are dry... Wet your lips very ofen. Its works for me!
don't wear so much lip balms. carmex will work if its like really severe
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles