Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does putting sugar and water on your lips make them soft?

No, but it makes me want to kiss em!Does putting sugar and water on your lips make them soft?
What I do is I mix organic raw honey and brown sugar and gently exfoliate my lips.


It tastes good and it leaves my lips all soft and nice and lush thanks to the honey. Honey is a great moisturizer and has healing properties and stuff so it's good for acne as well.


yay.


:]Does putting sugar and water on your lips make them soft?
Sugar works to exfolitate. You can use it on your entire body in the shower to get rid of the dry dead skin and uncover the new. I buy mine at Wal-mart though. Vanilla scented. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I dunno about that, but you can add a little water to your lips and gently rub them with a small, clean wash cloth. that usually makes mine soft.
Yeah, the sugar%26amp;water exfoliates your lips making them less dry and soft. :)
Yes but olive oil is better. Well I think. I like olive oil better. But whatever you think works better
cud always give them a light brush with a tooth brush. sugar and water would just be like giving them a sugar scrub
If you buff your lips with a toothbrush with that mixture.
yes it does i use it every day and if you kiss it fills so nice jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have not heard of that.


i thought people use lipsticks( extra moist ones)
seems like a simple enough thing to try and test to see if it is true. Go for it!
lol idk u should try as an experiment but i just use vasseline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles