Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to get softer lips?

I've tried almost all lip blams and lip moisturizers, but I'm not getting resluts I want. I don't want bigger and fuller lips, I want softer and smoother lips. And I've tried that ';miracle'; stuff called ';Go Smile'; but that stuff works like poo! Please help...I have a big date next Sat.!How to get softer lips?
I promise this will work. Place Vaseline of your lips. Start brushing your lips with your toothbrush. Make sure you get the corners of your mouth and the rough spots on your lips. Continue to add more Vaseline. Rub your lips together to check how smooth they've become. You will notice a difference immediately.How to get softer lips?
put on vasaline of pertrolium jelly every night and pow softer lips and during the day
try exfoliating your lips first with a baby toothbrush or washcloth. mix sugar with extra virgin olive oil and rub it on your lips. and remember to do this 1 a week or more depending on how dry your lips can get and if u live in a dry climate or cold one.then apply chapstick or petroleum jelly.
lip chap 3x a day. it worked for me.
Try to use a chapstick like softlips. It helps me.
Wat i do first is stand over a pot of boiling water for about five minutes until my lips feel dewy then i use a toothbrush and brush them, then i use a chap stick called natural it is in a light tan tube and has natural ingredients. Sometimes i also use vase line after i brush them and when i go to bed at night, and if u use lip gloss use one that has vitamins or at least moisturize Neutrogena has some and they come in colors but don't give u a lot of color just the right amount of color and shine. Drinking water daily also helps them to be hydrated.
all u have to do is go to Avon and get the strawberry chap stick it works like magic my lips r smooth ever since I've started using that well hope u find something that works
I am constantly getting chapped lips. I highly recommend a chap stick called Soft Lips. You can find it in with the other chap sticks and balms in the pharmacy section. It comes in a skinny small tube.
Even regular old Chapstick brand works well. If you want to maintain results than you have to keep swiping it on. You cant expect silky smooth lips if you put it on whenever your lips get dry and cracked. Trust me I know, I am a lipstick/ lip balm junkie..


Some good brands -


1. Smith's -Rosebud Salve -- 5$ (works great, thick and tin lasts forever)


2. True Blue Spa -Watch Your Mouth lip balm(found at Bath and Body Works)- 5$ (SPF 45!)


3. Fresh - Sugar lip balm- 20+$ (found at Sephora, exfoliates and deeply moisturizes all in one!)


4. Chapstick -Cherry $1 (a classic, works great)
mix sugar and water or olive oil and apply about 3x daily
I use Vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles