Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guys: would you rather kiss dry soft lips , or girls who put lipstick or lip gloss on them ?

well lipgloss is pretty good but, i think dry but soft lips are better because lipgloss gets all over your mouth and it just isnt good. well it actually depends on what type of kiss it is so either dry soft lips if your gonna makeout. or lipgloss if its just a tender romantic peck.Guys: would you rather kiss dry soft lips , or girls who put lipstick or lip gloss on them ?
I'm not a big makeup freak, but I have very full lips. Never have I had a guy ask me not to wear something tasty on them. Between the last two guys I've been with, one said, ';Mmm...if you wear my favorite flavor, I'll lick it off of your lips!'; That was hot, and definitely a winner! More recently, the other always loves to watch me put it on. He says I make love to it, but maybe that's because it feels so good putting it on that I really do enjoy the experience. I tend to wear flavorful, fruity glosses, or sheer tasty colors that don't get on either of us. Maybe it can be a little sticky, I never thought about it really. But then, what's wrong with a sticky sweet little kiss? :-)Guys: would you rather kiss dry soft lips , or girls who put lipstick or lip gloss on them ?
My boyfriend likes the way I look when I wear lipgloss, but he doesn't like it when I kiss him with it cuz it sticks to him. So when he sees me putting it on, he'll walk out of the bathroom... but I eventually hunt him down and kiss him with it [[a fun little game we have]]. But for the most part I don't wear it because I like kissing him better without it too.
i limp plump lips with flavored chapstick, but really as long you like the person attached to the lips it's good.
I prefer it when it's natural- meaning just the lips with nothing on them.
Doesn't matter... it comes off sooner or later... lol...
I'd rather kiss moist, soft lips! Lipstick or lip gloss is sometime too sticky for my tastes.
Umm... Lipgloss is fine, but no lipstick for a kiss~
it wouldnt matter long as im happy
doesnt matter but i dont like dry lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles