Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I make my lips softer?Im planning on kissing this girl and I plan on having them silky smooth!!?

Take your toothbrush and kind of brush the lips. Then put on chapstick.


And don't neglect your breath. How can I make my lips softer?Im planning on kissing this girl and I plan on having them silky smooth!!?
go to CVS or whatever drugstore and pick up an unflavored Chapstick. There's one especially for moisture - it comes in a blue tube, try that. Because I think if you got the cherry kind it would be kind of weird because most girls use that before kissing so yeah :) try that and good luck!How can I make my lips softer?Im planning on kissing this girl and I plan on having them silky smooth!!?
Put on some Carmax the night before you kiss her, then wipe your lips off then lick them a couple times. it works for me. ( P.S. I love your screen name and pic my fav. superhero and movie maybe we should hang sometime. :)
GET SOME BLISTEX:):)


LIKE CHAPSTICK NOT WHITE MEDICINE KINDA LOL


LEAVES LIPS VERY SMOOOOTH AND KISSABLE:)


THATS WHAT MY BF USES:)
vasaline put some on before you go to bed and put some on a lot untill you kiss her the put on some regular chapstick just a little though and you'll have super soft lips
Get this from bath and body works. It is a lip exfoliator and it works so good!!! I used it once and my lips were SOOOOO soft!!!
when ur goin to bed put some vasilean on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles