Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My lips are so chapped, how can I get them to be soft again?

I've used chapstick, blistex, etc...but nothing seems to help. I've even tried Burts Bee's. I feel like I drink plenty of water so it shouldn't be a hydration thing- but my lips chap and crack until they bleed. Help!My lips are so chapped, how can I get them to be soft again?
Put on a thick lip balm like blistex, carmex, or vaseline, then rub your lips together. At first it might hurt a little cause the cracks cause the skin to be hard and rough, but after you rub them together for a while they'll feel soft. Then wipe that off and put a layer of chapstick on. Do that every day until your lips aren't chapped anymore.My lips are so chapped, how can I get them to be soft again?
Softlips chapsticks work really well. Just keep applying every half hr and my lips get better in a day! But if they bleed excessively, it wouldn't hurt to call your PCP.





Good Luck!
make sure u put on a lot of chapstick and do not lick ur lips. chapstick should help if u put on enough of it
try Carmex........good stuff





Hope this helps!


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles