Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I get my boyfriend to kiss me and how do I get soft lips?

Okay,I have a boyfriend *Dave* he and I will have been going out for 3 weeks as of tomorrow! He and I already hugged,gotten close and now I do not know how to get him to kiss me and soft lips,any answers! And we already said we love each other and have meant it....


-My friend doesn't know I am asking this for her she is in her room!shhhhhHow can I get my boyfriend to kiss me and how do I get soft lips?
Chapstick, Chapstick, Chapstick...but not too much. Just make sure your lips aren't chapped and you will be fine. As for you and Dave kissing, it should just come natural, but if you really want that kiss, all you have to do is look into his eyes and then move your head forward as you are hugging. he should pick up the signal and go in for the kiss. Then it will be smooth sailing after that.How can I get my boyfriend to kiss me and how do I get soft lips?
Hmm...may i ask first how long was the courtship?


You may be going too fast for my standards but that's just me. Just wait for it, he'll eventually do it. Lots of chapstick and water will help you get soft lips.
when the moment is right, he'll go in for the kiss but you have to act like you want it! over exaggerate so he gets the hint. flirt a lot and touch his arm. watch some movies for more ideas on hints. or you could just kiss him. if you want soft lips use chapstick/lip balm. they all moisturize (some more than others) and just apply a lot, like once every hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles