Friday, December 4, 2009

How do you make your lips soft and supple for kissing?

Please any tips will help,its better if its homemade but if it isn't thats fine too.please.=]How do you make your lips soft and supple for kissing?
i use carmex a lot. but i rub the excess off with my finger you can apply some after rushing your lips too i have actually been commented on how soft my lips are. lol hope i helped!How do you make your lips soft and supple for kissing?
Always wear chapstick. I use ';Classic Chapstick, skin protectant/sunscreen SPF 4, cherry flavored.'; It's really cheap. I use it everyday and my lips are always soft!
Brush your lips with a toothbrush and put moisterizer or soft lips chapstick on
1] exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush oncea week or so


2] wear lipbalm with sunscreen every day
i am a firm believer in satin lips by mary kay. It has a buffing system to remove the dead skin cells and then a gloss to go on afterward. I put that on under my lipstick sometimes too and I really like it.
before you go to bed put vassaling it makes you lips softer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles