Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get chapped lips really smooth and soft?

As long as i can remember i've always had chapped lips and i've tried everything for them to be softer. What should i do?How to get chapped lips really smooth and soft?
Try Burts Bees lip balm, or another bees wax lip product. I put it on every night and morning. Sometimes even in the middle of the day. My lips are luscious and smooth. I hope this helps! :)How to get chapped lips really smooth and soft?
I had the same problem but not anymore:]..There was an angel sent to me and his name was vaseline.....I too had chapped dry lips%26amp;%26amp; every time i licked them with saliva they would get even drier!!!.. but then my grandmother was telling me how vaseline really helps your lips to get soft and how it keeps your lips moisturized...Vaseline is very cheap and its such a good product because it really works..It won't hurt if you give it a try so go ahead and buy some vaseline so don't listen to some people who may say that it does'nt work because different things work for different people.You won't know what works for you unless you give it a try, right??.I am sure that you will be happy with the results.Hope i helped..
I have really chapped lips most of the time because I'm always picking them. But I use Chap Stick all the time and it works really well and gets rid of the ';chapiness'; quickly.
try some Vaseline it gives you soft lips and plus it looks like you have lip gloss on
I use Nivea after I had wind burn and boy, did it heal it! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it.
drink water %26amp; blistex works greattttttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles