Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to keep my lips soft and smooth?

I exfoliate most days, moisturize morning and night and apply lip balm all day but they keep going dry, scaly and look like they are peeling. What can i do???











thanksHow to keep my lips soft and smooth?
If you exfoliate most days you may be drying out your skin. Give your skin a break. There are natural oils on the skin that are necessary for the health of the skin.How to keep my lips soft and smooth?
Use chapstick and carmex, I know they're not expensive but they work very well for me, my lips are very soft and pink.


Try chapstick all day and before bed use the carmex because it will stay on until you wake up the next morning.


I hope this helps, Take care %26amp; good luck =)
i know that if i don't drink alot of water my feet and lips get dry,no matter how much lotion is used. so think u should drink plenty of water
Olive Oil.


The ancient remedies always seem to work.
never lick your lips with your tongue. they make the lips dryer. you should apply ghee or butter on your lips.
please aply lip guard [strawberry flavour] in the morning and at night
you need constant contact with someone else's lips, consider mine.... call me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles