Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Get Soft, Plump, Lips?

Like suga? lol, just kidding. bUt how can you get softer, fuller lips?How To Get Soft, Plump, Lips?
usually at pharmacies you can get lip plumper which is like a lip gloss that makes your lips larger


for the soft part use lip balm regularly or often, it will help moisturize your lips and therefore make them soft :)


hope i helped %26amp; good luck!How To Get Soft, Plump, Lips?
Yoplait,





This is what I use to get my Jolie lips


extreme pout lip balm


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>





When I go out with my friends I use the


extreme pout lip gloss


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipplum鈥?/a>





This is how you can get Jolie lips.
yep. Lip plump helps. But if you get a creme eyeshadown and a small applicator brush trace the outline of your lips it works for me!!
Moisturize them everyday, i guess lol
I don't think fat lips are sexy. I like them kind of slim.
lip plumping gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles