Friday, December 11, 2009

Should i use VASELINE LIP THERAPY or BLISTEX LIP MEDEX on my lips before bed for soft lips?

which one works best?Should i use VASELINE LIP THERAPY or BLISTEX LIP MEDEX on my lips before bed for soft lips?
ive tried both, and the Vaseline is much better. I discovered that my lips grew dependent on the Blistex, and i had to keep using it. The Vaseline made my lips soft (not even worse like the Blistex) and I stopped for a while, and my lips weren't dependent on the product, probobly cuz it's a natural product, not a chemical product.Should i use VASELINE LIP THERAPY or BLISTEX LIP MEDEX on my lips before bed for soft lips?
I used blistex and it works great. Try both and see which you like more.
i recommend vaseline lip therapy.
The vaseline one will leave your lips soooo soft
I always use Blistex or Labelo before going to bed, and I love the way my lips feel when I wake up. Vaseline is a bit too waxy for me.
Hi aside from each one, you'll need something that moisturizes %26amp; gets rid of all the dry skin.





So what you should do first is use a light exfoilation cream over your lips %26amp; LIGHTLY rub it in after about a minute.





Satin lips are a great product, Mary Kay brand. Also just the nubby bits of your face cloth would work well too.





Just tiny circles around the tops of your lips. Then place a moisturizering lip product onto your lips.





I'm not sure of the ingredients of either product you are mentioning.





You are looking for ';glycerin %26amp; for beeswax but not regular wax.';.





Some cremes, regardless of brandname are created to be used %26amp; for you to become ';addicted to them'; in the sense that you use them to keep your lips from drying out, they work for a little bit, and they dry your lips out so you have to keep reusing them.





Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil works best too.





Good luck
I've had fairly good luck with blistex, but the best I've found is Burt's Beeswax lip balm in the little tin you have to put on with your finger. I don't care how chapped your lips are that stuff softens them back up in one shot. Also, you have to keep on using your chapstick throughout the day, carry it in your pocket and keep on using it whenever you have a second. Also, do not lick your lips even if they are dry...it'll dry them out even worse and cause cracking.
I would say the Vaseline if more for the day time and to Blistex is more for the night! :]
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles