Sunday, December 13, 2009

Soft Lips..?

Any good products that you know of that make your lips really soft, even after the product is used? Or anything to make my lips softer?Soft Lips..?
Ok I have a really full lips. This is what I do, every night I put Vaseline on my lips, every morning when I brush my teeth(you can do this @ night too I just like to do it in the morning) I use my toothbrush without toothpaste to ';brush'; my lips. Gently go in circular motion on your moth. This will exfoliate your lips and plump them a little bit...then put on some chapstick. The one I REALLY LOVE(and I tried carmex, capstick, Burt's bees etc...carmex has menthol which dries out your lips eww)http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a> is this one it has soooo many oils in it that really mosturize your lips and keep them soft. I don't even really have to re-apply and makes my lips really kissable and soft.Soft Lips..?
i use a chapstick called, ';Burts Bees Lip Balm'; it comes in honey, and a few other types. but its made for, soothing,moisturizing, and nourishing. which makes them softer. It really works well! my lips arent hard or anything, but they are always peeling, gross. So i used this, and i recognize they are so soft, and chap free! i hope this helps!
medicated chapstick
vaseline does the trick usually! lol
Here's what works for me: 1. Drink lots of water, it helps keep your skin hydrated in general. 2. Almost any lip product will work, as long as it doesn't have salicylic acid in it. Be sure to put it on right before you go bed (it soaks in while you're sleeping, you'll wake up with nice, soft lips.)
vaseline
definitely go with the carmex, i like the cherry in either the tube or the stick :) it fixed my cracked lip in a day...talk about miracles :) and wal mart has it for $0.88 you won't be disappointed!!!
I get crazy chapped lips. crazy. My dad uses this stuff called carmex. It comes in a disgusting yellow tube, but it works miracles on my lips. Maybe it'll make yours softer.
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles