Friday, December 4, 2009

How Do Can I Make My Lips Soft??

I Like kissing my girlfriend and stuff but i wanna make my lips softer (no homo) for a more pleasurable experiance on her part. What are some tips that can make my lips softer.


and feel better.How Do Can I Make My Lips Soft??
Use ChapStick/Blistex on a regular basis. You can also mix a bit of brown sugar with olive oil and rub it on your lips for a few minutes: then rinse. That gets rid of dead skin cells, making your lips instantly smoother! You can also use an unused toothbrush and brush your lips for a few minutes (minus the toothpaste of course!) to do the same thing (remove the cells).





XOXO,


LaurieHow Do Can I Make My Lips Soft??
i read this in all my magazines. OK its so simple and easy and it actually plumps your lips at the same time. what you do is get either honey or olive oil and mix it with brown sugar. after that wet your lips a bit and scrub it on gently for about 30 sec. then just wash it off. it will make your lips kissable soft! :) good luck
ok, this is wacky but it works for me, i take a face srub like st ives and rub a bit on my lips, wash it off, and VOOM! u have really soft lips, also use blistex or some kind of chapstick :) .. kissable lips.. o la la
burts bees chapstick. don't wear it while you're kissing her just wear it when you're doing stuff that doesn't involve kissing. hope this helps.
wear chapstick
try brushing them with your toothbrush and then apply chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles