Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best lip gloss or anything for your lips that make it really soft and smooth?

I dont have chap lips or nothing i just want my lips to b nice and soft and smooth looking like what Brand? where can I get it? and stuff like that?Whats the best lip gloss or anything for your lips that make it really soft and smooth?
carmex or vaseline they are both inexpensive and they really work, you can purchase them from your local drug store.Whats the best lip gloss or anything for your lips that make it really soft and smooth?
vitamin E is great


available in tubes like lipstick


in the drugs and vitamin aisles


at wal-mart
Tea Tree Oil lip balm, I don't know where you are from so I can't tell if you can find it. But do try it, its wonderful.
Get a tube of Vaseline ';creamy'; ~ it doesn't smell nice like the fruity lip glosses etc., but models swear by it and I've used it too. It's the best thing I've ever used to get smooth lips. You only need a tiny bit, a little goes a long way.
Use a moisturizing lip balm beneath your lipstick. Apply a little and rub it in. Clinique has great moisturizing lipstick, if you'd rather just wear lipstick. Don't lick your lips! It dries them out. Exfoliate your lips occasionally with a tooth brush. It takes the dead skin off and makes them look and feel softer. Also, I like to wear carmex to bed. It prevents chapping.
Arbonne is great. Try the lip balm with sunscreen. I love it. Also any of the lip glosses make lips very soft and smooth.





Check out my website


mybeautymyhealth.myarbonne.com
Try Arbonne or Neutrogena
nivea repair %26amp; protect lip balm....or nivea care %26amp; gloss lipgloss
Use MAC juicy lip gloss. It softens your lips, and leaves it looking smooth and silky.
Mark kay Satin lips it works wonder
You can use clinique lip gloss,it's the best.Also their lipsticks are wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles