Friday, December 4, 2009

How to turn my dry lips into soft, kissable lips by tonight!?

The weather the past couple of days has gotten colder and windier and so my lips are a little dry/cracked. Well tonight my friend is coming over as well as the two guys we like and are kinda dating...I want to have soft lips just in case, so what should I do? I heard that if you brush a toothbrush over them softly or something it works..? But are there any fast remedies that will make them softer by tonight??How to turn my dry lips into soft, kissable lips by tonight!?
take a toothbrush and vaseline and rub your lips it will take the dead skin off, and CARMEX. it works wonders. you have to protect your lips from the cold by using chap stick in cold weather! everyday!How to turn my dry lips into soft, kissable lips by tonight!?
I know what you could do, but im not sure if it will help, I hope it does.


Make sure your lips are clean by running them under hot water. This will get the blood circulation going and it will make them softer especially if you keep them under there for a few Minuit's or however long you can.


then let them dry without licking them cos that will just make them dry and sore.


Now rub some petroleum jelly (vaseline) or chapstick on them and VERY gently dab your lips with a clean tooth brush, without rubbing it all off.


If this doesn't work as good as you was expecting just make sure you put lip gloss on be4 they come round!


I hope you have a great time! And I hope I helped you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles