Friday, December 11, 2009

A great lip plumper that makes your lips really soft?

Any suggestions?A great lip plumper that makes your lips really soft?
The Balm has lip gloss that helps plumps the lips without the sting of most lip plumper. Also Neutrogena has a lip enhancer that is supposed to help the lip appear more enhanced. And makes the lip super soft.A great lip plumper that makes your lips really soft?
I think plump lips are hideous. I have yet to see a set that did not look totally fake. You might as well wear a wig.
I like Salley Hansen Lipflation. But, it can be drying to the lips, so use a good moisturizing lip blam first.. I don't think there is a good lip plumper available that also moistuizes.
anything from Victoria secerts is good they have really good lip plumper's
Janeiredale.com





Their lip balm ';More Lip'; Lip Plumper is very good. It stings a little but I think it works and it tastes and smells really good and really moisturizes.
stuff from M.A.C. is really good!
What the hell is a ';lip plumper'; you were born with your lips! A way of getting money for the cosmetics industry more like! I am fortunate in that I have ';good'; lips. If I put anything moisturising at all on them the first thing they do is to ';shed'; I get flaky lips full of dry skin and ';bits'; which I spend some of the day biting it off. My lips are like the rest of my body, as nature intended, stop seeking the perceived idea of beauty and accept the beauty of life. If told you had six months to live would you care about a ';lip plumper';? Who are you wanting these lips for? Stop falling for all this c**p, have self respect and refuse to be intimidated by false media representation. Your life is beautiful and short do not waste it on cosmetics or ';the ideal';. xxxxx
Blistex- walgreens or cvs, and Bigelow metha lip tint...from Bath and Body Works. And when u put it on, ur lips feel really cool and hydrated, and it works super fast!
nope
umm u can try sally hansen's lip inflation i heard it's really good
Lip Venom does work and will give you what you want, but it stings. It stings because like other lip plumpers, it causes an allergic reaction in your lips which makes them swell, so I don't think they'd make 'em soft. I personally am happy with my lips and don't want to put them through that sort of trauma. At the end of the day, you must wonder what kind of chemicals they are putting in them. I admit I was once curious about them too, but you get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles