Friday, December 4, 2009

How do girls get there lips so soft?

I have kissed some girls and they have normal lips. But there are some girls that have there lips so soft that they feel like they are gonna rip when you kiss them. How do you girls get your lips like that?How do girls get there lips so soft?
Well, personally, I rub mine with baking soda on a washcloth to get rid of any dry flakes, then I massage in some lotion made for extremely dry skin (there's actually one formulated for fishermen in arctic conditions whose knuckles dry and crack from the cold; it's the best!). I avoid any lip glosses or lipsticks with harsh chemicals in them (which is most of them). I like Burt's Bees. It's the only brand I don;t have allergic reactions to.





Hope I've solved the mystery for you! lolHow do girls get there lips so soft?
Chapstick?
chap stick and lip gloss.
chap stick
chap stick and they drink plenty of water
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles