Friday, December 4, 2009

Does anyone know a really good product for super soft, plumper lips?

My lips get chapped REALLY easily, and I want a product that will keep them super soft and make them plumper (but not ridiculously plump ew)


Suggestions?


Thanks!Does anyone know a really good product for super soft, plumper lips?
Sexy Mother Pucker and Two-Faced Lip Injection are the only two I've used that actually plump and last.





If you want soft, supple lips though, the key is moisture.





Try this .. get an old toothbrush with soft bristles. Run it under warm water for a few seconds. Gently massage the bristles over your lips. This removes any dead skin from your lips revealing, pink, healthy skin underneath. You need a good lip balm to keep lips hydrated, which infuses them with moisture and makes them look plump, soft, and healthy. I like the good ol' Burt's Bees and ChapStik brands. They work the best and keep the moisture infused in your lips instead of just laying on top of them or (YUCK) making them flaky.





If you do this routine, your lips with stay soft and supple. I swear by it.





Hope I helped. Good luck.Does anyone know a really good product for super soft, plumper lips?
I was gonna reorder a lip plumper I use when I found a review site that has like 5 different products. I think I'm gonna try Sugar Pump 'Em Up. This website has a lot of information and a lot of good reviews. You should read it and then try one of their recommended products.





http://squidoo.com/lip-plumping
Hi, How Are You?


Soap %26amp; Glory's ';Sexy Mother Pucker'; Is absolutely amazing. I saw it being tested on ';How To Look Good Naked'; (It came first when tested along side other lip plumpers) and it looked so good, that i had to to buy some. It's almost 拢8 from boots, quite pricey, but I'm telling you, it's worth EVERY penny!





Hope I Helped!


Love, Sakura x
sexy mother pucker at target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles