Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get soft/nude/pale lips?

I have naturally red lips and my lips get easily chapped so they look even redder and it does not look good. I want soft nude/pale lips.


I just started to use coverup and I love the way it looks but I read that it will dry out my lips and it also doesn't stay on long.





My mum got 2 shades of nude lipstick but it doesn't seem to work. It doesn't make my lips look nude at all. Any suggestions on what lipstick to buy or anything that can help? thanks :DHow can I get soft/nude/pale lips?
A good nude lipstick is Shy Girl from MAC. The lipstick is about $14, and I LOVE it. If your lips are very chapped wear chapstick before applying your lipstick.How can I get soft/nude/pale lips?
That's the same thing with me too so I just use foundation/ coverup, I love the pale-lip look.





It shouldn't dry out your lips if youre using liquid coverups. If it ever does dry out though, all you need is some chapstick and you'll be fine! If you want it to stay on long, just make sure you put quite a bit of it on your lips or just re-apply it whenever you can. Also, getting a lighter color of foundation may work better too.
maybelline wetshine diamonds has a really pale lipstick, it looks sort of pearly pink, can't recall name.


orrr


after like exfoliating your lips with an old toothbrush n warm water, mix some clear lip balm on your hand, with some liquid concealer and dab it onto your lips.


then blot it with a tissue, and then dab a little bit more on.


usually works for me :)
I actually use the Wet n' Wild 666 color lip liner all over my lips (99 cents), after applying lip balm. For lip balm, I love Avon or Blistex in the dark green container.





Then blot the lip liner.





Then I add a white frost ';lemony'; frosted gloss over the top, also from Avon. It's in a small squirt tube. Smells great. Then I blot that and voila! For some odd reason this combination looks the most natural and is the softest. Rub smooth the surface with your pinky. Good luck!
Use an exfoliater on them, this one works good:





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





as does this one:





http://www.americarx.com/Products/35413.鈥?/a>





Then, before going to bed coat them with a thin layer of plain old vaseline and they will be really soft in the morning.





And, use a sheer pink lip gloss on them, not a lipstick, here is a good one:





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





Blessings.
BEFORE YOU SLEEP USE VASELINE...THAT WILL HELP TO MOISTURIZE YOUR LIPS...AFTER THAT USE A LIP LINER AS THE SAME SKIN COLOUR THEN APPLY ANY RED OR ANY COLOUR....





TRY ALOT OF COLOUR BEFORE STICKING TO A PARTICULAR TYPE





SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO MIX COLOURS AS WELL TO GIVE OUR LIPS A NICER LOOK
theres nude lipgloss. it works really well. my lips are always chapped, but when i use lipgloss it stays normal and its not chapped, i use clear, but theres nude. lots of makeup brands have it like avon and mark and i think covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles