Friday, December 11, 2009

A way to get my lips really soft?

Does anyone know anyway to make my lips really soft, besides chapstick. Like a home remedy or something like that?Like something i can find around the house?A way to get my lips really soft?
If you brush your teeth in the shower, simply wash all the excess toothpaste of your toothbrush and gently exfoliate your lips, scrubbing your toothbrush over your lips in a circular motion. This removes dead skin cells and is also excellent for circulation, once you have done that your lips will be smooth, soft, and plump from the circulation massage.





If you have time, mix some sugar with olive oil, or sugar with warm honey, and apply to your lips in a circular motion, this will have the same effect as the tooth-brush trick. I do this on weekends when i have time.





=]A way to get my lips really soft?
this may sound a bit wierd but a friend of mine told me to rub butter or margarine on my lips and it really works for me...


just put it on with your finger like its lip gloss and leave it for about ten mins--- just make sure you dont eat it it tastes horrible-- rinse it off with some warm water and presto soft lips--- do it once a night if you have time and put chapstick on during the day but after a while your lips will be really soft. good luck


p.s after a while you wont need to put the chap stick on during the day


p.p.s do it after your shower or before bed :)



Alright I no this sounds alittle weird but if you have like sea salt to put on your food you can use that as an expoilent then add moisterizer or if you want to try butter lo lim not sure how butter will work but just make sure you use something hydrating after the salt i do that and it works well for me.
try using some brown sugar mixed with a little olive oil. you use it as like a scrub and u can do it with an old toothbrush or just with your finger. it makes ur lips smooth and soft. just make sure u put on chapstick after
I always just use vaseline! It works very well makes your lips smooth and soft and also shiny. I've used it for years, cheaper than gloss and doesnt make your lips dry and become addictive like chap stick!
vaseline...hunny... baby ooil
swipe yer lips with baby oil then brush yer lips but only fer 2 mins or else it will look red and bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles