Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have soft lips because i always moisturize them with Vaseline but nonetheless, they are flaky. I mean that? ?

the skin is peeling off even though my lips are soft. Is there something i can buy to stop them from peeling off and looking nice?I have soft lips because i always moisturize them with Vaseline but nonetheless, they are flaky. I mean that? ?
Exfoliate 3 times a week with sugar on a slightly wet toothbrush. Rub in a circular motion on your lips to remove the dead skin. I have soft lips because i always moisturize them with Vaseline but nonetheless, they are flaky. I mean that? ?
I think everyone's skin flakes it's just getting rid of the dead skin cells. Well, what i do is rub it off gently after i brush my teeth and wash my face since it becomes ALOT softer and easier to rub off then.
Drink more water and take vitamin e. you can even put vitamin e directly on your lips.
i kno this sounds odd. but brush ur lips! and then when ur done they will be sooo soft i promise !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles