Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get soft lips?

I put a little Vasaline on my lips right before I go to sleep and when I wake up they're really soft.





Hope I helped.How to get soft lips?
i have really soft lips...how i got them this way is by constantly moisturizing..at night I apply a thick unscented lip balm...in the morning right after brushing my teeth i put blistex on. which is commonly used for blisters but i use it anyway to keep my lips from being dry especially during the winter ..During the day I apply blistex...Avoid biting and licking lips....Apply balm after eating or drinking ...By the blistex can be used with lipgloss just apply the blistexas a base first.How to get soft lips?
OH! OH! VASELINE!


It's a godsend.


It is sooo moisturizing and it looks like you have lipgloss on :)


But if you don't want the lipgloss part, then use Chapstick brand. That stuff is good too! Hope this helps, because I've spent all my life searching for the right stuff for my lips cuz I have naturally dry flaky lips. Good luck!
When brushing teeth brush lips softly with the tooth brush it will exfolliate the skin leaving them soft not to hard thought because it could hurt them
softlips or those aquafina glosses w/ jojoba oil





i think the mint one is the best and perfect for winter





but the aquafina ones hydrate more and give you gloss just as well as a 7 dollar gloss!
theres chapstick called softlips.





its amazing. you can get it at walmart.
put on vaseline before you go to sleep, works great :)
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles