Friday, December 4, 2009

How Can I keep my Lips soft and Un Chappy?

Any suggestions? I dont really have chappy lips till I put on lip stick for a long period of time. I just want mega soft lips. Help!





Please and Thank youHow Can I keep my Lips soft and Un Chappy?
Apply lip balm every night before going to sleep. This is a really good one...


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


One of the most affordable products at Sephora.





Also, exfoliate your lips once or twice a week. Mix together about equal parts olive oil and sugar and apply with a toothbrush. Rinse off.





---%26gt;Good Luck!How Can I keep my Lips soft and Un Chappy?
I know Mary Kay makes this thing called satin lips that you put on and it takes off all your dead skin. Also, try Blistex ointment or chap sticks and maybe try to get a more creamy lip stick and put on a clear gloss over that.
My experience with chap stick is that it is a short term aid not a solution. For me it makes my lips worse when I stop using it. I would try a product with aloe vera in it for lasting effects. Good luck.
I use this product from benefit called lipscription it costs $32, although it's a bit pricey it totally works. I used it for a day and my lips were so amazing.





Hope That Helped.
Well, you can use your toothbrush and use the bristles to brush your lips.but dont do it too hard or too long because I did that and my lips got all red and very dry.
BURT'S BEES CHAP STICK. It's AMAZING! Also, Natural's lip butter. So moisturizing! Wear it at night and wear your lipstick during the day.
Avon has this new exfoliating lip moisturizer. It gets the dead skin off gently. It's nice, and it's on sale now, too! :D
like chapstick like totally
Chapstick =)
chapstick
get moustiring lipstick, but i dont no any brand cuz i wear lip gloss :) its wayyyyy cuter!
lip balm??
Burts Bee's works well.


And just brand name Chapstick :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles