Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to make my lips look very healthy and soft ?

I prefer a homemade methods..PLIZZ..If you told me to drink water..Ihave do that already and it doest WORK AT ALL!!!!Plizz HELP ME%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;How to make my lips look very healthy and soft ?
Ok I have a really full lips. This is what I do, every night I put Vaseline on my lips, every morning when I brush my teeth(you can do this @ night too I just like to do it in the morning) I use my toothbrush without toothpaste to ';brush'; my lips. Gently go in circular motion on your moth. This will exfoliate your lips and plump them a little bit...then put on some chapstick. The one I REALLY LOVE(and I tried carmex, capstick, Burt's bees etc...carmex has menthol which dries out your lips eww)http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a> is this one it has soooo many oils in it that really mosturize your lips and keep them soft. I don't even really have to re-apply and makes my lips really kissable and soft.How to make my lips look very healthy and soft ?
Mary Kay makes a great product called, ';Satin Lips.'; It has a scuffing cream to remove dead skin, and a great lip balm to moisturize. It cost about $18 for the set, and you can get it at MaryKay.com. I bought some from a friend, and it lasted me a whole year. So give it a try.
I no a GREAT home made method, i do this everyday...ok so 1.prime lips with vaseline and a toothbrush, taking care not to apply to much pressure.


2.Coat lips in Vaseline in the morning and before bed, and always carry a little pot round will u and ur lips will be super lush!!! Hope this helps, xxx
Lip Smacker Lip Stick


(Sorry it's not hommade but it works, it doesn't cost that much, and most of them are colorless so you won't notice it- your lips wil just be shiney)





Make sure you put it on before you go to sleep





Put it on everyday until you lips are as you want them
Put some olive oil on it. It really works.
I don't know much about home remedies %26amp; lips . . but Polysporin Lip Care (Little white %26amp; blue container thingy) has really worked for me. I still use it!
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles