Friday, December 11, 2009

What age group of girls wear ';Soft Lips';?

I am 25, and I just found ';SoftLips'; cherry lip moisturizer in the stores...what age group of girls is this normally found in?What age group of girls wear ';Soft Lips';?
It's lip moisturizer.


There are no ';designated'; age groups.What age group of girls wear ';Soft Lips';?
I think any age group, since it doesn't really do anything except moisturise and smell nice. So it isn't as though it really stands out as being suitable for any one group. It is just a general all-rounder lip moisturiser. And it isn't at all expensive so anyone can afford it. I love the one that smells like coffee!
lol all ages. i'm 21 and i simply love the smell and the moisture. it's great stuff even my mother who is 52 can use it. go right ahead.
I wear the vanilla and then layer the ';pearl'; tinted one over it and im 17 so pretty much everyone can use them!
I do. Im 13. Its amazing stuff though haha. Its just lip balm doesn't really mater anyway...?
Everyone can use this..





visit for more about beauty tips


http://beautylady.co.cc
umm well i have some and i really like it, but my mom has some too and she's 45 so its okay for any age! (:
well, I'm 14 and I've used it for like 3 years so... since I was like 11.


haha, no that it means a 25 year old can't use it.
lots of teens, but it really doesnt matter, as long as you like it, use it! =)
13 - 16
I think mostly teens.
im 12 and i use it! i love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles