Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get smooth, soft lips?

I just answered another similar question of yours..


Lip balm, no smoking..How can i get smooth, soft lips?
Kiehl's lip balm. The best, and only thing thats ever worked for me. I find other brands dry my lips out even more, so I use more.How can i get smooth, soft lips?
Exfoliate you lips, just like you do your skin. It will slough of any dry dead skin.
Lip balm!
Make sure your teeth are clean and in good shape. If you have alot of plack or bad teeth, the bacteria will make your lips look horrible. No amount of exfoliating will help. Go to the dentist and when you do, he will verify what I have told you. with clean teeth and lip blam, you should be in great shape.
I use Carmex....best stuff around! Moisturizes and makes your lips super soft!!!
You can purchase a lip exfoliator cream at your local drugstore and use that on your lips to remove the dead skin cells, and then follow up with a lip balm or moisturizing lip gloss. You should exfoliate your lips once a week to keep them smooth and free of dead skin. Also, if you want, you can use a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips....up to you!:-)
I would try to use something to help exfoliate the lips and then moisturize them. Try Tarte Frxtion, it has an exfoliating side and balm side that nourishes your lips. I included the web address to Sephora, Ulta should also carry Tarte.





If it is too expensive (around $18) then try a babys toothbrush (or really soft toothbrush) at night with vaseline. Brush gently over your lips! The vaseline will provide a cushion while you exfoliate.
lip balm
I use Burt's Bees lip balm, you can get it at mejier or on their website. They have all different kinds too, my favorite is the original. I really like the pomegranate but i feel like the original does more. I really dislike the honey kind though, stay away from that.





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryId=10001%26amp;subCategoryId=-108%26amp;productId=-88%26amp;catalogId=10051%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1
there is an avon product that u rub on ur lips and i rubs off the dead skin cell and it makes ur lips smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles