Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey I need advice on baby soft Lips?

okay so my lips are alittle chapped and I just want 2 confirm what I do will help and other tips will help. Alright I sometimes put on vasaline and swirl it around with a toothbrush to exfoliate but I want my lips to look pinker. Besides lipgloss what is a good way to make ur lips look more pink


My goal is pink baby soft lips


So give me tips!Hey I need advice on baby soft Lips?
Milk, strawberries on lips and in stomach helps.


Avoid alcohol and coffee.


It dehydrates your skin.





Smoking and coffee stains skin.


Good skin must avoid these.





Depends on your determination.


Olive oil also softens skin.


Apply a thin layer on lips a few minutes a day.


Then wipe off.Hey I need advice on baby soft Lips?
A pinkish lip balm does the trick for me because it can keep your lips moisturized and healthy. It's the best product for me.
As others suggested, use Vaseline at night to keep your lips moisturized. For color during the day, try the new Covergirl Outlast lipstains . I love them because they go on easy, last for hours and make my lips feel like there is nothing on them. I mention Covergirl because it's cheap and it works but of course there are other lipstains out there.
I use lanolin at night (i coat my lips in it) and in the morning my lips are always soft and pink. it also helps if your lips are dry and sore. Buy the good stuff from the chemist.
hi


stick with vaseline


dont use a toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!! its doing more harm than good!!


rub it in with a wash cloth or towell GENTLY


use lipbalm after


i recomend flavacraze apple/watermelon/tropical

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles