Friday, December 4, 2009

Does the soft lips chap stick in vanilla suppose to give a slight tingly cool burning sensation?

I am looking for a tinted lip moisturizer but the soft lips one gives this weird sensation when I put it on can you reccomend a lip balm with color in it?Does the soft lips chap stick in vanilla suppose to give a slight tingly cool burning sensation?
I have used the Soft Lips chap stick vanilla before and yes it did the same thing to me. There is menthol in the chapstick, so that is most likely what is giving you the cool burning sensation. Not out of the ordinary.





For a lip balm with color in it I would try Burt's Bees. Its all natural and really good stuff but costs a bit more. Overall good product!
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles