Friday, December 4, 2009

What chapstick actually keeps your lips soft and beautiful after you stop using it?

I forgot my ChapStick on a two day trip, and my lips were dry, cracked, and splitting. What chapstick actually works to keep your lips beautiful after you stop using it? By the way, I regularly apply ChapStick brand chapstick and it is cherry flavored, if that helps.What chapstick actually keeps your lips soft and beautiful after you stop using it?
If you want to keep your lips smooth, I think you will always have to use it. I put chapstick alot everyday, and my lips are still alittle chapped. If I quit using it, my lips get really dry. I think you will always have to use it. I use the regular chapstick brand, and I also use a moisturizing kind with sunblock in it. I also sometimes use a kind by blistex (I think) called sleek and shine in a silver tube thing. I really like that also.


:DWhat chapstick actually keeps your lips soft and beautiful after you stop using it?
Burt's Beeswax.
My favorite lip balm by CO bigelow. you can buy it in a tub or a tube- its kind of expensive but It is totally worth it. It leaves you lips smooth and shiny, and I can forget to put it on all the time and still have great lips
if u apply fresh cream (taken from milk) its best for yor lips then any other chapstick or lip conditioner
i use vaseline...
blistex its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles