Friday, December 4, 2009

How will i keep my skin soft and my lips soft?

i really need tips on how to keep my lips soft without using LIP BALM! And i wanna keep my skin soft! HELP! i need tips!How will i keep my skin soft and my lips soft?
lotion, lotion, LOTION!!


=)=)=)


day lotion, night lotion, vaseline, chapstick


and when you wash your face, dont avoid your lips...just dont get the soap in your mought =p


olay and mary kay and biomedics are really good lotionHow will i keep my skin soft and my lips soft?
scrub both your skin and lips GENTLY with a washcloth at least once a week, preferably every other day. use baby lotion on your body. why don't you want to use lip balm? it really does help a lot. a natural (but not better...) alternative is to put honey on your lips for about 20 minutes (or more, if you can stand it) a day.
Have you tried Mary Kay's Satin Lip combination? there are 2 products that you use together and it works well....I also use MK products...they offer anything for all types of skin...and no I am not advertising...I do not sell MK..Just use it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles